Wednesday 17 January 2007

Welcome.

Why?
I set up this little guy as a way of keeping in touch and giving everyone an idea of the myriad adventures I shall no doubt have in the city where the streets are paved with gold. Or something.

Can I respond to anything Niall writes?
Feel free to post away in the comment section to your heart's content. Of course, I retain all control over this bad guy, because I can.

The name?
I stole it from a Luxury Car song lyric I'm afraid. Yes I am that much of a fanboy Willy. I said FANBOY. Not fanny.

How often will it be updated?
Whenever I feel like it. Might be every day, several times a day, hardly ever. I do not know. Stay tuned!

Can I send Niall lots of money to feed himself in the Big Smoke?
Of course, just drop me an email and I'll send you an address you can post your cheque to. You are awfully kind.

2 comments:

David said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you said "fanny"...

Heidi said...

Come back up here if you want a lend of pound note. English pubs think they are a tenner! every one wins!