Thursday 12 July 2007

Ah'm awa the noo.

I'm aff tae Athens, it's going to be hotter than hot by the looks of things. I'm off for a conference on Economic Leadership in Small Countries where, if the programme hasn't lied to me, I'll be speaking immediately after a Nobel Laureate. I really couldn't have asked for a better warm up act though so I should just be thankful I suppose. Perhaps you'll get an international update from Greece. Perhaps not. I think it depends on whether or not the hotel I'm staying in (Hotel Esperia) is either a) as good as the reviews say or b) as bad as the reviews say. Apparently it's somewhat hit or miss. Fingers crossed...

5 comments:

sarah said...

Bring me back some effing haloumi or I will have you dipped in bronze! Or bronzer, depending on my mood.

Anonymous said...

haloumi is cypriot is it not? most likely get feta... and on the whole going to greece thing...i hate you!

Anonymous said...

actually, just let me add to that...can you bring me some feta cheese back from greece please!....pretty please! and some for shanna..or im not coming to see you!

Duncan Connors said...

So, now that you are back, how did you like doing things the 'Greek' way?

Anonymous said...

How did the conference go?