Thursday 2 October 2008

Stevie Wonder.

So Mitch and I, as a consequence of the Bishop of her church's generosity, got to sit in a corporate booth and watch Stevie Wonder at the O2 arena on Tuesday night.

Our view of the stage before Not So Little Anymore Stevie Wonder hit the stage:


Here's Stevie doing his thing, doesn't he look good?


Aye, he's a showman for sure. Here he is again, right in the middle at the front of the crowd:


All in, I thought it was a great show although I'd have preferred if he'd played some of his early Motown stuff but it'd be churlish to complain given he played Living For The City, Higher Ground and Superstitious. I'd have killed to see him do Uptight though.

I should also note that all the way through Stevie kept referring to how he was voting Obama and that anyone with a vote should be doing the same. A sentiment I certainly agree with, but it made me think of the alternative. Isn't she lovely?

2 comments:

naomi said...

Oooooh that's good you enjoyed it, my folks are off to see him in Manc tomorrow, I'll tell them!

Chatty Natty said...

Looks like a ball! And this one is NOT voting Obama and yes, she is lovely...really!