Monday 5 February 2007

Arrested.

Mitch got arrested yesterday. It was really surprising. They came and knocked on the door when she was in the shower and were insistent that she answer immediately. Of course the first thing I thought of was that they must have the wrong person, I mean what on earth could she have done wrong? Then with all this nonsense to do with the Home Office it occurred to me that maybe it was something to do with her visa. Much to my surprise then that they were knocking on the door because Mitch was being arrested for killing tigers and stealing money from the vikings who used to have lots but now have none. Apparently Mitch had been shooting tigers in the zoo with a gun. My 2 and 5 year old nephews had come to arrest her although I must say I'm not sure how much of what was going on was understood by the 2 year old who seemed content to just be there holding the police badge with a sword and shouting PWEEECE! at her. The poor girl, she had no defence. Not that she had been killing tigers or stealing from the vikings, it was just that there is very little reasoning with a 2 year old and a 5 year old. Much the same as the real police actually now that I come to think about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bullshit. I don't believe a word.

sarah said...

Tell her when she gets to jail to kick somebody's ass the first day in, or else it's all downhill!

Anonymous said...

how dare you!

niall said...

How dare I what Uncle Joe? Criticise one of your darling institutions?!

Bec said...

Aye, i knew that Mitch was trouble the second i laid eyes.

Esme can't agree verbally, though she can respond to "where's the lights?" by looking up and pointing to the ceiling. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I noticed the other day that actually she just points above her head, whichever way up she is, so sometimes i hold her upside down to ask and laugh as she points calmly at the floor.

I personally like the pweece, they've never given me any trouble. Unlike Tigers and Vikings who hound me all my waking moments....

Big loves for both of you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AM said...

I wasn't surprised when I read this - she's been arrested tons of times, especially for cruelty to animals.

I can't take this anymore! Mich! come back! or at least get a 24-hour 1-800 number so i can call whenever i want! Mah.

Bec said...

Hi Amber, this is Beccy - i was that pregnant girl at the New Years Party :)

I am HEARING you over the missingness. The sooner Niall and Mitch dwell in the same place, WITH an 0/1-800 number, the better.

Want to start a pressure group? Esme will join. She's only 10 months old but she knows injustice when she sees it...