Sunday 6 January 2008

Pour Brig II.

Since I know at least one of my millions (sic) of readers is a SFII fan, here are the links to my favourite vignettes on probably one of the best video game franchises ever. Oh and Brig- you look not unlike Ken! Or rather Ken looks not unlike you. And that's a compliment. Whoever thought of these and got them up and running for our perusal deserves a pat on the back.









Ah, now if that doesn't take you back to spending days, nights, weeks and months wasting, sorry I mean playing, your life away on Street Fighter II then I don't know what will. You might well cringe at this though...

Or laugh at it. I did the latter. I may also have wondered what joypad moves he pulled off to manage it, but that's for 14 years ago. Honest.

1 comment:

Brigham said...

Just when I wondered what I'd spend my day watching on the internet...

The first time I saw that clip from Street Fighter III I was floored--the fellow isn't just blocking Chun-Li's attack, he's parrying it, a defensive maneuver that negates all damage (as opposed to getting chipped away at when blocking) BUT requires the bravery of tapping towards your foe, not away (so if you don't time it right, you walk right into the blow). I maybe parried a few fireballs successfully once or twice.