Friday 31 August 2007

A thing of beauty.

I love Scrabble. it's one of my favourite games. It saddens me that I no longer get to play it face to face very often, so imagine how pleased I was to find that Facebook had it in an application called Scrabulous. Pretty pleased. Not as pleased as when I played the word 'tentacle' for all 7 letters out and a 50 point bonus. I was very pleased about that. Not as pleased as after my next go which will be ANOTHER 7 letter word out and ANOTHER 50 point bonus! LOOK!


I love Scrabble. I suppose you'll be wanting proof of my play though?

Here it's!


Who would have thought the word 'invalid' would make someone so happy? And before any of you start trying to burst my bubble- I play the games for a couple of minutes over the course of a few days. And yes, the thesis is *nearly* done. Honest.

Still, two 7 letter words in a row. That NEVER happens to me. I'm so glad blogger allows me to document this milestone in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your recent scrabble success. Unfortunately, it's pretty lame so I can't bring myself to do it. Sorry