Wednesday 12 March 2008

A photoblog of the Big Smoke.


The Hope Workers Cafe on Holloway Rd. I've never eaten there but I love the sign outside.



The view at sunset from Chez MacKenzie.



The front of Chez MacKenzie.



Stack at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green.



Me at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green. I had to fight that kid for the right colour bricks. And his mum.



Mitch asleep while Stack and I built our names.



Melton Square out the front of Euston Station. Believe it or not but this picture is actually in colour and not black and white.



St Paul's at dusk. I love St Paul's, but then you knew that already right?



Shepherd's Bush H&C line station.



Camera stall in Portobello Market.



The erstwhile New Piccadilly Cafe by Piccadilly Circus. A lovely old London Cafe with formica tables and excellent tea. Daniel ate 6 sugar cubes in under a minute here for a pound. Happy days.



St Paul's again. I told you I liked it.



I think this is Baker St underground station but I'm not sure - can anyone confirm? If it is then it is my favourite underground station in London.

6 comments:

AM said...

hurray! photos! pretty!

Anonymous said...

can i come visit you?

niall said...

Sooner the better!

Anonymous said...

Jings! Are you in the Beaux Arts Building?? It looks awfie like it. [Home of the ex Mrs SCWR for a year or three].

niall said...

Ha! Not quite, up and around the corner from it I'm afraid. The Beaux Arts Building is a fair bit bigger than our wee one. It is nice though.

Richie said...

That the best you could manage? I knocked up this beauty while I was waiting for the kettle to boil last night. I then made this dinosaur. I had to get some geek to stand next to it for scale, obviously.