Wednesday 12 March 2008

Scrabble geekery.

Yes I realise I have bored you in the past with my tales of Scrabble/Scrabulous geekery, but I have to do it once more. I not only beat my previous highest bingo, but completely destroyed it. The word? Samshoos! It's a Chinese spirit made from rice. I didn't realise it existed until I checked the dictionary in the Scrabulous game. The score I got for it? As if you are really interested, but to play along - I got 194 points! To say this made me whoop with excitement wouldn't be a lie. Yes I'm a geek. Yes I know you don't care. I'm going to have a cookie now in celebration, with a nice wee cup of tea. Oh and for proof, here it's:



I might just do nothing for the rest of the day since I'm unlikely to surpass these heights. Oh, but Nigerian 1970s exchange rate policies are calling me!

1 comment:

Grammie Betimes said...

Bravo master geekoreth!