Monday 19 November 2007

Birthday.

Since it was my birthday a few weeks ago I figured it would be a good idea to do a belated birthday blog of sorts.

People I'm not displeased to share my birthday with:

Adolf Dassler, founder of Adidas.
Charles Bronson, American actor.
John Barry, English composer.
Bert Jansch, Scottish folk musician.
Gerd Müller, German footballer.
Adam Ant, English singer.
Dolph Lundgren, Swedish actor.
Hal Hartley, American film director and writer.
Pablo Aimar, Argentine footballer.


People I'm not best pleased to share my birthday with:

Lulu, Plasticated British actress and singer.
Roseanne Barr, American actress and 'comedian'. The inverted commas are mine. She's about as funny as cot-death.
Ian Wright, English footballer. Celtc's best ever signing.
Robert Miles, Swiss record producer, composer and musician in trance and ambient music. Worst. Music. Ever.


People who had the misfortune to kick the bucket on my birthday:

Henri Matisse (he at least had the good grace to do it before I was born so as not to detract from my celebrations)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roberto Miles is delighted to share a birthday with you. I believe he composed 'children' as a celebration.

Anonymous said...

Cot death is pretty funny, though.

AM said...

are you kidding? you get that many cool people to share a b-day with? 'some guys have all the luck...' don't worry, i'm not here to quote Mr. 'the Bod,' but to let you know your post inspired me to see who shares my day with me and now i'm depressed:
Charles Schulz, cartoonist, created "Peanuts"
Robert Goulet, singer (he just died actually)
and (this one I've always known) Tina Turner.
Well, i guess the good news is i don't have to compete with awesome people for my day.

Anonymous said...

Nelson Muntz: Your manager said for you to shut up!

Robert Goulet: Vera said that?!