Friday 23 November 2007

Personality test.

I'm always interested in personality tests that I either find or get sent to me on the web. I usually find them fairly easy to manipulate depending on what I feel like I want to be told that day. So this morning I became an animated leader! Look! PersonalDNA told me so. Or something. Scroll over each colour and you can see what it means.



Confidence
84

Openness
44

Extroversion
90

Empathy
26

Trust in others
100

Agency
22

Masculinity
90

Femininity
60

Spontaneity
60

Attention to style
48

Authoritarianism
12

Earthy/Imaginative
ImaginativeEarthy
74

Aesthetic/Functional
FunctionalAesthetic
64

Hmm an animated leader makes me think of Optimus Prime rather than a guy who jumps about a bunch whilst telling people what to do. I think I prefer my interpretation.

No comments: