Monday 18 February 2008

Who I should vote for.

If I even had a vote that is:

87% Hillary Clinton
86% Barack Obama
85% John Edwards
82% Chris Dodd
80% Dennis Kucinich
79% Mike Gravel
76% Joe Biden
76% Bill Richardson
44% Rudy Giuliani
34% John McCain
26% Mike Huckabee
26% Mitt Romney
24% Tom Tancredo
15% Ron Paul
13% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

I'm not really surprised that Hilary came top, I don't know why but I just had an inkling. I'm also not even remotely surprised that the top half of my recommended picks are Democrats. Just as well my wife and I don't both have a vote in the US elections eh? Well, they do say that you can change your politics (I have), but you can't change your team (I haven't). As long as Mitch supports Rangers I think we'll be just fine ;0)

No comments: